- Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- CAS No.: 55465-40-2
- Other Names: glass dry desiccant
- MF: 0.4K2O 0.6Na2O AL2O3 2.0SiO2 4.5H2O
- EINECS No.: 215-684-8
- Purity: 99.7%
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Type: Adsorbent
- Adsorbent Variety: Molecular Sieve
- Usage: Coating Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals, Paper Chemicals, Petroleum Additives, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Surfactants, Textile Auxiliary Agents
- Brand Name: ABSORBKING
- Model Number: 3A
- Color: Transparent
- Shape: Bead
- Certification: MSDS SGS REACH
Packaging & Delivery
55gallon iron drum
molecular sieve 3a for glass dry
Molecular Sieve 3A is an alkali metal alumina-silicate; it is the potassium form of the type A crystal structure. Type 3A has an effective pore opening of about 3 angstroms (0.3nm). This is large enough to allow in moisture, but excludes molecules such as unsaturated hydrocarbons which can potentially form polymers; and this maximizes lifetime when dehydrating such molecules.
Static H2O Adsorption
Note: The above is typical data. We can also produce per customers'request.
1) Drying of unsaturated hydrocarbons (e.g. ethylene, propylene)
2) Cracked Gas Drying
3) Drying of natural gas, if COS minimization is essential, or a minimum co-adsorption of hydrocarbons is required.
4) Drying of highly polar compounds, such as methanol and ethanol
5) Drying of liquid alcohol
6) Static, (non-regenerative) dehydration of insulating glass units, whether air filled or gas-filled.
7) Drying of refrigerants
Attention:Avoid damp and pre-adsorption of organic before running. Or it must be reactivated.
molecular sieve 3a